We talked a lot! So happy for him…am praying all the best for his career…please God let this be “it”. Thank u :)
Yup! Late night snack with J. I said i wanted beer, he gave me a burger (& this apple fizz). Burger. Again. Anyways thanks for the treat. Labet! Laaaab!!
I’m getting addicted to VSO app. I want to edit more photos…haha thinking of creating my personal ig account and post throwback pics with filters like this ^
This one’s Chevy Burger!! Yum
Okay, 2 friends tagged me on FB but I don’t feel like posting that on my wall unless another 2 tag me again. So I’ll post it here for now:
List 10 books that influenced you blah blah
1. Confessions of a Shopaholic - the book that started it all, the very first book I bought out of my own will. After reading this, I can’t stop reading another and another and another.
2. Pride & Prejudice - the first classic novel that did not put me to sleep, the book forced me to keep a little dictionary beside me because the words are too deep and re-reading line per line is a must.
3. Blindness - dark, dystopian, well written, moving. Brought me to like this genre…
4. Pet Sematary - gave me bad dreams, creepy feelings and scared me to death.
5. Angels & Demons - unputdownable, made me think twice about my religion, yes I was a fool, forgot to remind myself that it was just fiction. Bad bad bad.
6. Alice in Wonderland - told myself I’ll teach my future child to read as early as he/she can…i felt deprived of a memorable childhood ‘coz I didn’t have any novels to read back then (ugh why oh why, someone should’ve handed me a proper book for a kid like me before)
7. Kitchen Confidential - i just love the author so much, his life experiences are amazing and for a time, i wanted to be a chef…or a cook or someone who can cook good food!
8. Every book I’ve read somehow influenced me one way or another…it’s just a matter of remembering which is which or which is when… haha
YC has been our ultimate date place since last month. I am so keen to earn these pizza badges and to finally get our reward, which is just 1 badge away! Well, what’s not to love; open 24/7, free wifi, working AC, 2nd floor always empty & very very good food. It’s my happy place!! :)
The time when us girls got hungry.
Hmmm… Snack Shack is ok, but I didn’t find it “special”, for me it’s only ordinary. It reminded me of Tropical Hut’s burgers.
On the other hand, H.I.D is really good! I’m surprised that their burgers are made of chicken! They have greaseless and healthy burgers. But for an average girl like me, it’s quite pricey.
All in all, Chevy Burger still tops my list!! hahaha
Price + Taste = just the right neighborhood burger!!
This was my favorite horror story when I used to work in an office. I dreaded & hated Mondays. I hate it so much I sometimes cry on Sunday nights because I don’t want any Mondays for tomorrow. Haha. I know it’s really childish and immature, but what can I do? I just don’t like Mondays…before!… Now, Mondays are my favorite. It’s my time to “refresh” and look forward to another good week. It’s my time to start over again and correct the wrong things I’ve done the week before. It’s my time to start this another week right.
Well, I am thanking God everyday for no particular reason at all (I mean, yeah I’m broke and I’m not climbing any career ladders right now but I’m still thankful for all the opportunities, however minuscule it is). I may not have anything flashy right now, like a glitzy career or a massive savings account, but I am very much happy because I have TIME. Time I use to hone my skills and learn things on my own and do stuff I love doing.
THANK YOU GOD!!
Must take these vitamins everyday. I did not buy this for nothing.
In all fairness, since I started taking these tabs, I’ve never had any problems with my bowel movement anymore. I used to take Dulcolax or drink canned pineapple juice just to ease my constipation but now, I am always excited to poop!! (haha!). Hmmm… apart from that, I really don’t know what else these vitamins do in my body, I think it’s because I stay up all night a lot. I read / watch movie / do weird stuff until the wee hours and I just can’t stop doing it. My body clock is a complete mess… but I like it the way it is. hehe… Maybe in time or in the long run, the good stuff will start kicking in. I hope… #usanaph #usana